We're working on a brand new course: GUI Development with Tkinter. In this course we'll teach you how to build desktop applications using Python.
We'll be building multiple different apps to cover all the fundamentals. You'll learn everything you need about Tkinter, and you'll be able to tackle any project once you're done with the course!
- Fundamentals of Python and Tkinter development;
- Tkinter's Geometry managers;
- Graphs using matpotlib;
- Styling Tkinter widgets;
- Object-oriented Tkinter development;
- and much more!
The final project for the course is a chat app that uses the Slack API and even includes live reloading.
Want to learn about Tkinter but can't wait for the course? We got you covered. Over the next few weeks we'll be publishing blog posts and YouTube videos talking about Tkinter. Check them out!
- Tkinter's Pack Geometry Manager
- Using side with pack in Tkinter (coming soon)
- Tkinter's Grid Geometry Manager (coming soon)
The course will contain hundreds of videos, PDFs, quizzes, and coding exercises. Sign up above for an e-mail when the course is released.
We're really excited to bring you this course. We hope you are too!